LIS15 - Red Trout Solar Energiser - Up to 7 km of fence
New Model - Red Trout LIS15
The RED TROUT LIS15 is a self-contained solar powered energiser. It will power a clean fence of up to 7 km. It is equipped with a fully preconditioned 12 Volt, 9 Amp/h gel cell battery which matches the 5 Watt solar panel. The unit will operate for up to two weeks without sun.
- OK Green LED light - Flashes with each pulse to show the unit is on and operating correctly
- Kilo Volts Display - Shows the voltage on the output terminal
- Load Factor Display - Allows to see how heavy the load is on the fence, and how much power the unit is supplying to the fence
- Power Supply Voltage - When the energiser is turned off it will display the power supply voltage
- Solar panel - rating of 12 volts. 5 watts
- Joule Rating - O.25 Output Joules, 0.5 Stored Joules
The RED TROUT LIS15 is ideal for farmers that require a medium powered solar unit that can be shifted.
Comes with a 2-year warranty that includes damage caused by lightning provided that lightening diverters are installed.